The document was compiled as a consensual recommended procedure, without the use of the rigorous analytical methods (Delphi method, formal group technique or method RAND/ UCLA/), on which the methodology is nevertheless based. A team of refractive surgeons was chosen by the board of directors of the Czech Society of Refractive and Cataract Surgery (CSRCS) in such a manner as to represent workers from clinics, hospitals and private centres.
- Two-year follow-up Results of Patients with Macular Edema due to Retinal Vein Occlusion Treated with Ranibizumab
- Translaminar Gradient and Glaucoma
- Intracranial Pressure Evaluation by Ophthalmologist
- Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty – Implication for Medicament Glaucoma Treatment Interruption in Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
- Steroid-induced Glaucoma as a Complication of Atopic Eczema Local Treatment
- Benefits and Negatives of Corticosteroid Therapy in Corneal Patients
- Clinical Consensus for Refractive Surgery